Join us for a 12-hour halibut fishing trip on the 600 ft deep Southern Oregon ocean waters at Coos Bay/Charleston. Our halibut trips will leave on specific dates starting in 2023.
Half Day Rock Fishing Trip
The safest bar crossing on the South Oregon coast
- Adult Ages 12 +
- Child Ages 5-11
- Infant Ages 4 and under
Join us for a 1/2 day ocean rock fishing trip on the beautiful Southern Oregon ocean waters at Coos Bay/Charleston.
We are located 9 miles west of Coos Bay at Charleston Harbor, – NOT in Coos Bay.
Our 1/2 day fishing trips leave daily and are scheduled for 5 hours. You will see the beautiful Oregon coastline while fishing near-shore in 60 to 130 feet of water. Your fishing trip will take you over kelp pads, reefs, and pinnacles which hold a rich habitat for the wide varieties of the rock fish you will catch!
Our half day trips feature
• Catches of fish such as Blue Rock Fish, Black Rock Fish, Sea Bass, Lingcod, Vermilion, Cabazone, Sea Trout, China Rock Fish, Quill back, Copper & Tiger Rock Fish –
• The most experienced captains & deckhands out of Coos Bay
• U.S.C.G. inspected vessels
• The safest bar crossing on the South Oregon coast
• Family fun and adventure
• Beautiful scenery!
You can catch up to 5 rock fish plus 2 ling cod per person**
Rock fish limits are consistently caught, so your fresh catch will provide a mouth watering fish feed!
Nothing can beat the taste and flavor of fresh Oregon ocean caught fish!
*Fish limits are subject to change to follow ODFW guidelines
What Is Not Included?
• Fishing license is not included in price of trip and is required for all participants ages 12 + (*ONE Day License available at office).
• Food is not provided on the vessel, so please bring your own.
• Complimentary Coffee and water will be available, but feel free to bring your own beverages (alcohol must be limited to 3 beers per person).
• Feel free to bring a small ice chest for your snacks and drinks.
• Rain gear is not provided.