Join us for a 1/2 day of catching rock fish and more on the beautiful coastal waters of Southern Oregon at Coos Bay/Charleston.
12 Hour Tuna Fishing
See the beautiful Oregon coastline while fishing near-shore
Join us for a 12 hour tuna fishing trip on the beautiful Southern Oregon ocean waters at Coos Bay/Charleston.
Our tuna trips run during the summer and are dependent on the currents. You will see the beautiful Oregon coastline while fishing near-shore (20 to 60 miles from Charleston Harbor). We will troll at 6 knots using tuna jigs on the surface.
Our tuna trips feature:
• The most experienced captains & deckhands out of Coos Bay
• U.S.C.G. inspected vessels
• The safest bar crossing on the South Oregon coast
• Family fun and adventure
• Beautiful scenery!
Tuna are fast, fighting fish and a thrill to catch, not to mention delicious to eat! Nothing can beat the taste and flavor of fresh Oregon ocean caught fish!
What Is Not Included?
• Fishing license is not included in price of trip and is required for all participants ages 12 and up (*ONE Day License available at office).
• Food is not provided on the vessel, so please bring your own.
• Complimentary coffee and water will be available, but feel free to bring your own beverages (alcohol must be limited to 6 beers per person).
• Feel free to bring a small ice chest for your snacks and drinks.
• Rain gear is not provided.