Join us for a 1/2 day of catching rock fish and more on the beautiful coastal waters of Southern Oregon at Coos Bay/Charleston.
COMING IN 2023! 12-Hour Halibut Fishing
Family fun & beautiful scenery
Join us for a 12-hour halibut fishing trip on the beautiful Southern Oregon ocean waters at Coos Bay/Charleston.
Our halibut trips leave on specific dates as granted by Fish & Game in May and August. You will see the beautiful Oregon coastline while fishing in 600 feet of water up to 30 miles offshore! We have a buddy system so that if you get tired someone else will help you reel in your fish!
Our halibut day trips feature:
• The most experienced captains & deckhands out of Coos Bay – any experience level is welcome!
• U.S.C.G. inspected vessels
• The safest bar crossing on the South Oregon coast
• Family fun and adventure
• Beautiful scenery!
Halibut meat is a delicious Pacific Northwest delicacy – catch some of your own and make battered halibut and chips, grill some halibut steaks, or smoke or sautée the fish! Nothing can beat the taste and flavor of fresh Oregon ocean caught fish!
What Is Not Included?
• Fishing license is not included in price of trip and is required for all participants ages 12 and up (*ONE Day License available at office).
• Food is not provided on the vessel, so please bring your own.
• Complimentary coffee and water will be available, but feel free to bring your own beverages (alcohol must be limited to 3 beers per person).
• Feel free to bring a small ice chest for your snacks and drinks.
• Rain gear is not provided.